PATH PRODUCTS for TherapistsPATHtoReading2022-03-25T03:32:30+00:00
PATH PRODUCTS for Therapists
Therapist product consists of all training, both initial and ongoing training, registering all patients in PATH neurotraining web-app so can see their data, and a computer program that has 96 sessions of the PATH to Reading program. We recommend doing 96 sessions of PATH training (two sessions 2-3 times a week for 16-24 weeks) combined with a reading practice exercise, which is provided at no cost. Each session takes 5-10 minutes. We do more than provide just this program. We can provide you with additional sessions so that you can do brain tune-ups to reinforce what your patient learns, in addition to being able to see your patients data even if they do the PATH neurotraining at home.
PATH to Reading is available as a web-app that works using the Google Chrome Browser on Macintosh, Windows, and Chromebook computers. It will soon be available on iPads and tablets.
To learn Why people with Reading and Attention problems Benefit from PATH neurotraining: Click Here
To learn Why people with Concussions Benefit from PATH neurotraining: Click Here
Watch this short video to learn how to administer PATH to Reading to your patients so that reading, paying attention, and remembering are no longer difficult.
Therapists Package is for administering PATH to clients, patients and students.
The therapist needs to complete the PATH training with staff at Perception Dynamics Institute (PDI) to learn how to administer PATH, which is included in the package.
The therapist package includes all features provided for individual users, and
1) Detailed descriptions in a training video for both therapist and students explaining how different levels of complexity are generated and how to interpret the summary and data files.
2) All training needed to provide an in-depth understanding about how PATH works and how to administer PATH for maximum benefits. This training will be provided for the clinician and their staff.
3) Access to all your patient (student) data to see an ongoing analysis of their motion sensitivity as progress through each complexity level of PATH neurotraining for each program: Motion (one direction of movement) and MotionMemory (two directions of movement).
4) PowerPoint Presentation slides of the neuroscience behind why and how PATH neurotraining improves brain pathways so that reading challenged individuals rapidly become typical readers: Neuroscience Behind PATH Reading Improvements
5) Publications of the effectiveness of PATH research that were published in leading scientific journals: See Publications
Originally $1995, now $1050
Please contact Perception Dynamics Institute if you wish to set up a 3-month payment plan.
After you’ve ordered, you will receive one-hour of training to become a licensed therapist who will be able to train your patients how to administer the cognitive therapy program. This training includes both initial and ongoing training, so new staff hired after the initial training can be trained as well.
I do hope that you decide to purchase this breakthrough technology to offer rapid and effective cognitive remediation provided by using PATH therapy. You will be heavily rewarded when you see the results, especially since it is true that: I CAN SUCCEED ONLY IF I READ AND REMEMBER.